Awaiting for pleasure is also a pleasure… (Gotthold Ephraim Lessing)
This is a time of waiting, a necessary time for our safety and our health, for our loved ones and for everyone’s sake.
We can still make the best of this time staying safe at home. Let’s take care of ourselves doing all those things that we have neglected. It’s time to enjoy a good reading, to listen to music, to watch a good movie and, why not? It is time to make plans, to look to the future and to plan for next holiday.
When this is all over, we’ll crave for sun, for running along a sandy beach,eager to swim into a blue sea, to explore a volcano, to get lost into the alleys of an ancient village or among ancient stones narrating us evidence of the past, to fill our eyes and hearts with beauty… We’ll need Sicily!
So,for now sit back,relax and discover Sicily from home.When we’re able to travel again we’ ll be ready and waiting to welcome you. Take notes, get inspired!
- Inspire me! 10 things to do in… a careful selection of thing to do in the most beautiful Sicilian cities
- Itineraries on horseback, by bicycle, motorbike, sailboat …
- Retrace the routes of the great writers and the masterpieces of Sicilian literature through a cultural itinerary
- Visit Sicily take away, our pdf brochures and audio-guides straight to your door
- Let’s make a virtual tour of some Sicilian cities and museums with the free multimedia audio-guides provided by izi.TRAVEL
- An invitation to explore the most fascinating volcano in the world. Etna, a volcano full of activities!
- A quick look at the beaches and coves in the wonderful sea of Sicily!
- Do you want to cook something really tasty? We bring the Sicilian flavors on your table! And what about tasting an excellent wine? Here is an exhaustive selection of the most renowned Sicilian grape varieties
- For film lovers, an evocative journey through the most famous Sicilian movie-sets and the greatest classic movies of all time
- All the theater virtual events and performances, and livestreaming concerts directly from our artists’ homes … But also videos and virtual tours on our Facebook official page, SicilyEvents. In Sicily every event is an Event!